As a MDwise Marketplace member, remember these basic rules:
- You can only choose and change your doctor by talking with MDwise Marketplace. Call MDwise Marketplace customer service right away and confirm your doctor.
- Carry your ID card with you at all times. Show your ID card every time you get health care.
- Contact your doctor first for all medical care.
- Only go to the emergency room for true medical emergencies. Call your doctor first if you aren’t sure.
- Make sure MDwise Marketplace always has your correct address and phone number. This will help us contact you about you and your family’s important health care information. Learn more about changes you must report.
- Review your member handbook for important information.
- Some services need approval from MDwise Marketplace before you get them. This is called prior authorization. For more information, see the sample MDwise Marketplace member policy.
Get information on benefits, covered and non-covered services.
Review your rights and responsibilities as a MDwise Marketplace member.
Get answers to some of the questions members ask most often.
Learn more about keeping your MDwise Marketplace coverage.
Read about your benefits and how to stay healthy.
Learn how MDwise Marketplace makes sure you get the best health care.
Learn how to report any changes in your household.
Find out how much your health care services cost.