learn-01.pngContinuing your education can help you get back to work or switch careers. Having a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma can help you get started. Learning specialized skills, earning a career certificate and professional development will set you apart and help you get the job you want.

Resources for You

We want to help you succeed. You can find a listing of educational organizations in your area through the MDwise HELPlink program. These organizations can help you with your GED, HSE, career training, job training and more.